Welcome to the new addition of the sustainability team at CAMA Assetstore
This is CAMA Assetstore’s first electric van, all sign-written and ready to go.
As part of our drive to be more sustainable, we are always finding ways to make our fleet as green as possible.
So far we have made the switch to AdBlue fuel (the most green diesel option). Now we have acquired the most sustainable vehicle possible in our fleet.
Zero Emission Deliveries
This is going to be perfect for making local sustainability deliveries to charities and various organisations. Not only are we furthering the life cycle of items. We are stopping anything from being put into tips or recycled, and also making the deliveries with zero emissions.
We completed our first sets of deliveries to MAKE IT London and Suited and Booted. Suits, shoes and accessories were donated to suited and booted. They are used to help men in need secure jobs and training opportunities by having a smart suit to wear to interviews as well as work. Industrial style furniture was donated to MAKE IT London. They are work and social space curators who bring energy, enterprise and social value to underused buildings.
As the technology grows and developments are made, CAMA is committed to continuing to build a sustainable fleet. Progressing to improving our carbon emissions is a key focus. We thoroughly look forward to seeing this grow further.
Roadmap to NetZero
As part of CAMA Assetstore’s roadmap to NetZero we have been working on our sustainable fleet strategy which will include the following:
- EV Strategy, continuing to expand our electric fleet as the technology develops and continue to research biofuel alternatives
- Continued use of low sulphur diesel, AdBlue. All vehicles at CAMA Assetstore and CAMA Workspace are Euro 6 engines. These vehicles are proactively maintained, including cleaned filters every 6 weeks.
- Use enhanced tracking system for our mileage to monitor fleet efficiency and emissions.
- Improving efficiency through better route management, efficient driving, grouping deliveries and collections. In addition this also includes doing our best to schedule outside of rush hour and ultimately reducing the total trips made.
- Provide data to our clients for each collection and delivery including carbon emissions
- We also plan to calculate and offset our overall total fuel emissions as part of our drive to become a carbon neutral company.
Take a look at the incredible transformation done by our Signwriter David.