We are here to support our customers with their transition back into the office and on set.
We are monitoring developments constantly and adhering to government advice and we will of course continue to adapt and evolve as the advice changes.
We are now confident that we can support your return to work challenges and requirements, whether it be logistics, removals, transport or storage. And of course we are also 100% committed to supporting your sustainability needs.
Return to work measures for CAMA Group
- Daily Temperature checks will be undertaken for all staff working. These will be recorded and maintained on file in our head office.
- Upgraded PPE will be issued to all staff to include :
- Individual Bottles of Hand Sanitiser 75% Alcohol
- Individual Packets of anti-bacterial wipes for vehicle doors, steering wheels, door handles etc
- FFP2/KN95 Face Masks (Approved standard by the World Health Organisation)
- Gloves BS EN420 Standard
- Mental Health support is available to any members of staff who have concerns around Coronavirus and our return to work.
- For any requirement for a crew of more than 2, we will send the teams in separate vehicles to ensure social distancing is observed.
- Any member of staff who shows symptoms will be asked to return home to self-isolate for the recommended period.
- Any visitors to our sites will be asked to observe social distancing rules and respect our staff welfare.
- Staggered start and finish times.
- Haz-Chem Bins will be provided for our staff to be able to safely dispose of single use PPE
- Our operation will be based across multiple sites to avoid cross-contamination in the event of a staff member showing symptoms
- All warehouse deliveries and collections to be booked in advance to keep the number of people on site to a minimum.
- CAMA Group is encouraging its office-based staff to work from home where possible and to undertake meetings via Zoom or Microsoft Teams to enable effective communication whilst social distancing
- We will continue to support the local community and the NHS with the storage and delivery of PPE
A few customers and colleagues are still self-isolating because they or their family members require shielding. We wish them all the best and are here to support their working from home needs.
Thank you to our staff, our customers, our partners and supply chain.