As a sustainable business that exemplifies good green services, we are pleased to announce that CAMA has been chosen to become an ESTUARY VISIONARY as part of the The Thames Estuary growth programme.
Kate Willard OBE, Estuary Envoy commented: “I love that CAMA have been able to transfer their experience of working with the corporate sector to the creative industry. Their network of charities, schools and productions means anything no longer needed could really help someone else. This is fabulous news for any company or production wanting to reduce waste and help others. I am delighted they have become an Estuary Visionary.”
The Thames Freeport will help communities to thrive and potentially deliver the greenest estuary on the planet. It has the potential to deliver:
- 25,000+ new jobs
- Increased average wages
- New training and upskilling opportunities
- Enhanced physical and digital infrastructure
- £400million in unlocked port investment
- New foreign investment
- Catalyse generation of clean energy, including hydrogen
- Contribution to regional and national net zero targets
- Innovation in low carbon technology
The Thames Estuary, the UK’s growth gateway to the world.
This innovative scheme is designed to transform the area, located in the south-east of England, on the country’s most important waterway.
- The Thames Estuary offers unique advantages to businesses, thanks to its proximity to London, its excellent transport links, and the Thames itself – a thriving hub for import and export.
- They are backing key sustainability developments – using the river for freight and passenger transport, and spearheading decarbonisation technologies.