Thank you to UPM James Smith who worked on Jingle Jangle, for his positive words about working with CAMA’s storage and asset management software.
Working with CAMA for our asset storage has been a breath of fresh air and the simple solution of the online database is incredibly helpful. From my first phone call with Mac I was filled with confidence that the service was going to be good and the team really delivered on what became a fast turnaround project. I wouldn’t hesitate to work with the company again. Highly recommended!
James Smith, Unit Production Manager, Jingle Jangle, 2020, Netflix
* Image courtesy of IMDB © 2020 NETFLIX, INC
The beauty of CAMA’s storage is that you can manage your asset’s remotely, wherever you are in the world.
Crew do not have to visit warehouses and trawl through boxes for reshoots, or organise assets physically for redistribution.
During lockdown we launched a new tagging feature to the software. enabling productions and our corporate clients to organise their assets more efficiently.
Benefits to clients & productions
- The system enables projects to be more organised and forward thinking with their items & assets
- Departments can create their own bespoke inventories
- One item can have multiple tags, so easier for various departments to locate during and at the end of the shoot/project
- Teams & crew can be more pro active and involved in their asset management in pre production
- The tag system can help productions redistribute assets efficiently at the end of the shoot, either through sharing, donations or repurposing
- Financial benefit – productions can tag the value of items and ensure where possible assets are resold, shared or kept in excellent condition
To see the productions CAMA has worked on please visit our IMDB profile